Legal Status describes the form or structure of a business, as registered with government authorities.
- Put a check mark in the corresponding check box(es) to choose criteria.
- "Corporation" indicates business entities that are legally independent from the owners.
- "Partnership" indicates business entities in which the owners share the profits and losses.
- "Sole Proprietorship" indicates business entities that are owned by one person who is not legally separate from the business.
- "Other Organizational Types" includes private limited companies, government agencies, and associations.
- "Not Available" indicates business entities without this data in the Hoover's database.
- Delete the check mark in the corresponding check box(es) to remove criteria.