"Hoover's Industries" is an industry code system developed by Hoover's to complement the Hoover's database.
If you know the industry name:
- Start typing the industry name in the box.
- Make a selection from the suggested industries.
- The selected industry appears in a list below the "Browse industries" link.
- Add additional industries, if desired.
If you don't know the industry name:
- Click "Browse the list of Hoover's industries."
- A Browse Industries window opens that lists all Hoover's Industries.
- Put a check mark in the corresponding check box(es) to choose criteria.
- Click the "+" to show industry sub-categories.
- Click the "-" to hide industry sub-categories.
- 3. Click "Add to Criteria."
- Selected industries appear in a list below the "Browse industries" link.
- To delete an industry from the criteria list, click the "x" beside it. WARNING: Deleting check mark(s) on the Browse Industries window and clicking "Add to Criteria" does not remove criteria from Build A List.