Market Cap (Capitalization) is the value of a company, calculated by multiplying the latest closing price of a share by the number of shares outstanding. IMPORTANT: Entering criteria here limits results to records with financial data, primarily Public companies.
- Make a selection from the drop-down menu.
- Enter dollar amounts in the box(es).
- For amounts below $1 million, enter the full amount (Example: 25,000, 500,000)
- For amounts of $1 million and above, enter a 1 for $1 million, a 10 for $10 million, etc.
- Use "Between" to enter a range (entered numbers are included in results).